Here is a link to an on-going blog series I’m writing for Coro Pittsburgh about food diversity, diversity and inclusion and how food can be a vehicle (or not) to a larger understanding of acceptance. This link is to a recipe I developed and you can back-track to the first two blogs.
- RT @mattwhitlockPM: A white student asks author @tanehisicoates if it's cool to rap along to songs with the n-word in it, and Coates respon… 2 days ago
- Thank you so much! twitter.com/unreasonable/s… 4 days ago
- I'm excited to speak to @FoodRecovery Advisory Board member & host of @mrsgreensworld, Gina Murphy Darling about ou… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Proud that many of our hundreds of partner agencies across the country support veterans by providing meals from @FoodRecovery chapters 1 week ago
- .@foodrecovery annual conference, #NFRD17 was magical. If you missed it read the post I penned with @hannahcather! foodrecoverynetwork.org/blog/2017/11/8… 1 week ago