Here is a link to an on-going blog series I’m writing for Coro Pittsburgh about food diversity, diversity and inclusion and how food can be a vehicle (or not) to a larger understanding of acceptance. This link is to a recipe I developed and you can back-track to the first two blogs.
- So great to see @HalBKlein at @IACPculinary last month. Check out his soup that uses leftover veggies--tasty and re… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Thank you @WasteAce for all that you do for @FoodRecovery! Check out this amazing @foodtank interview with our belo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- OH MY GOSH! So adorable! next generation food waste warrior! twitter.com/NoFoodLeftBhin… 3 days ago
- Our @FRNatUHOUSTON chapter is amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing Zeel and her crew next month for our… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Don't forget to sign up to watch @foodtank summit in Seattle! Our @FoodRecovery network are hosting watch parties,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago