Here is a link to an on-going blog series I’m writing for Coro Pittsburgh about food diversity, diversity and inclusion and how food can be a vehicle (or not) to a larger understanding of acceptance. This link is to a recipe I developed and you can back-track to the first two blogs.
- Thank you @presidentloh for highlighting our work today at the graduate student orientation! twitter.com/foodrecovery/s… 51 minutes ago
- @Jeffrey_J_Griff Yes! @GoucherFRN is one of our strongest chapters! Let's chat! 1 day ago
- . @DanBarber thoughts on what to do w basil stems besides infused vinegar & oil? Thanks! https://t.co/kljUOTBW6m 1 day ago
- . @danielaabrams our orgs should collaborate on a project! 1 day ago
- It's finally launched! @FoodRecovery first ever Student and Alumni Advisory Board! twitter.com/FoodRecovery/s… 1 day ago