Here is a link to an on-going blog series I’m writing for Coro Pittsburgh about food diversity, diversity and inclusion and how food can be a vehicle (or not) to a larger understanding of acceptance. This link is to a recipe I developed and you can back-track to the first two blogs.
- Leadership Team of @FoodRecovery starts day II of our retreat-derermining pathway for strategic plan year 2. Starti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 40 minutes ago
- This is amazing! Follow along for some inspiration! twitter.com/foodrecovery/s… 1 day ago
- Take this fun Food Warrior quiz--it's about 1 min and benefits @foodrecovery! foodwastequiz.riverroadbakehouse.com/profile/2124 1 day ago
- RT @thehill: NEW: Five things to watch for in Georgia's special election hill.cm/IX2OZ01 https://t.co/XirYsz0F4k 2 days ago
- RT @thehill: Dems, GOP brace for nail-biter in must-win Georgia special election: hill.cm/oOd25L7 https://t.co/3rCCM3XKrf 2 days ago