Here is a link to an on-going blog series I’m writing for Coro Pittsburgh about food diversity, diversity and inclusion and how food can be a vehicle (or not) to a larger understanding of acceptance. This link is to a recipe I developed and you can back-track to the first two blogs.
- This is an important read. philly.com/philly/news/dr… From Drexel's @HungerFreeCtr...note that one participant is kept… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Wanted to be sure you saw this! @foodtank & @DaniNierenberg are champions in helping educate around food loss, wast… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- @StopHungerUSA @Marriott @mocofoodrescue @FoodRecovery @MarriottIntl We need MORE organizations proactively ensurin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- .@EASD131 is the FIRST school district to ensure ALL schools recover surplus food for those in their community & en… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @repjohnlewis: Separating children from their parents is cruel, it is inhumane, and it is not in keeping with the moral values of our na… 2 weeks ago