- Thank you @presidentloh for highlighting our work today at the graduate student orientation! twitter.com/foodrecovery/s… 1 hour ago
- @Jeffrey_J_Griff Yes! @GoucherFRN is one of our strongest chapters! Let's chat! 1 day ago
- . @DanBarber thoughts on what to do w basil stems besides infused vinegar & oil? Thanks! https://t.co/kljUOTBW6m 1 day ago
- . @danielaabrams our orgs should collaborate on a project! 1 day ago
- It's finally launched! @FoodRecovery first ever Student and Alumni Advisory Board! twitter.com/FoodRecovery/s… 1 day ago
Category Archives: Haikus and other poems
On the Jumbotron You handle things well or not Two kinds of people
Bad situation mitigated. Fodder for poems and other such suches, sure. Steinbeckian relief served in a tin cup, by the fire drawing in the sand, figuring next figures: … Continue reading
It’s not horrible, But it ain’t so great neither: Biking home in rain.
While in the metro, Except turtle green jacket, We all are blended.
Closing: chairs come in Corner stacks messy and neat Makes me want to help I wrote this haiku when I was in London at the Founders Arms, but it’s a feeling I have no matter where I am. Usually, I’m … Continue reading
Fork in my yogurt Impractical yet needed A pain in my side