- Thank you to Sarah & team of @SAISHopkins for putting together such a great panel! So glad I could represent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- This morning's run: Marine Corps Marathon https://t.co/woOTK1VvEh 4 hours ago
- Excited to teach canning tomorrow with @DCFoodRecovery as part of #foodrecoveryweek...greenbeans will be featured... 6 hours ago
- So cool! twitter.com/teaismateahous… 6 hours ago
- Good ideas! twitter.com/starrrestauran… 6 hours ago
Category Archives: Haikus and other poems
On the Jumbotron You handle things well or not Two kinds of people
Bad situation mitigated. Fodder for poems and other such suches, sure. Steinbeckian relief served in a tin cup, by the fire drawing in the sand, figuring next figures: … Continue reading
It’s not horrible, But it ain’t so great neither: Biking home in rain.
While in the metro, Except turtle green jacket, We all are blended.
Closing: chairs come in Corner stacks messy and neat Makes me want to help I wrote this haiku when I was in London at the Founders Arms, but it’s a feeling I have no matter where I am. Usually, I’m … Continue reading
Fork in my yogurt Impractical yet needed A pain in my side