- This morning's run: Fredericksburg Marine Corps Historic Half. https://t.co/2CEGj8rwdj 2 days ago
- RT @RiffRaffPayne: @curlyjeffason It's okay Greg. Things could always be worse. Appreciate the little things 👌🏼 https://t.co/IM9cAfypY0 2 days ago
- Everyone needs to see this: how we do at @FoodRecovery when we celebrate. twitter.com/foodrecovery/s… 3 days ago
- Thanks for the amazing port @milcar. Good luck with the opening. 1 week ago
- RT @NACTO: People drive because their neighborhoods encourage it. What if their neighborhoods were built to foster walking? https://t.co/OC… 1 week ago
Category Archives: Haikus and other poems
On the Jumbotron You handle things well or not Two kinds of people
Bad situation mitigated. Fodder for poems and other such suches, sure. Steinbeckian relief served in a tin cup, by the fire drawing in the sand, figuring next figures: … Continue reading
It’s not horrible, But it ain’t so great neither: Biking home in rain.
While in the metro, Except turtle green jacket, We all are blended.
Closing: chairs come in Corner stacks messy and neat Makes me want to help I wrote this haiku when I was in London at the Founders Arms, but it’s a feeling I have no matter where I am. Usually, I’m … Continue reading
Fork in my yogurt Impractical yet needed A pain in my side