- Leadership Team of @FoodRecovery starts day II of our retreat-derermining pathway for strategic plan year 2. Starti… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 42 minutes ago
- This is amazing! Follow along for some inspiration! twitter.com/foodrecovery/s… 1 day ago
- Take this fun Food Warrior quiz--it's about 1 min and benefits @foodrecovery! foodwastequiz.riverroadbakehouse.com/profile/2124 1 day ago
- RT @thehill: NEW: Five things to watch for in Georgia's special election hill.cm/IX2OZ01 https://t.co/XirYsz0F4k 2 days ago
- RT @thehill: Dems, GOP brace for nail-biter in must-win Georgia special election: hill.cm/oOd25L7 https://t.co/3rCCM3XKrf 2 days ago
Category Archives: Haikus and other poems
On the Jumbotron You handle things well or not Two kinds of people
Bad situation mitigated. Fodder for poems and other such suches, sure. Steinbeckian relief served in a tin cup, by the fire drawing in the sand, figuring next figures: … Continue reading
It’s not horrible, But it ain’t so great neither: Biking home in rain.
While in the metro, Except turtle green jacket, We all are blended.
Closing: chairs come in Corner stacks messy and neat Makes me want to help I wrote this haiku when I was in London at the Founders Arms, but it’s a feeling I have no matter where I am. Usually, I’m … Continue reading
Fork in my yogurt Impractical yet needed A pain in my side